Safety Storage Cabinets by S.E.P.M.A.R.
With many years of experience in the industry, S.E.P.M.A.R. is proud to be one of the most renowned brands in the industry. We have worked with numerous customers with different safety cabinet requirements. Our high quality products are designed and built to last and serve you well into the future, saving you money in the long run. As a responsible supplier, we comply with Australian safety standards.
With our goal to innovate our offers continuously, we have developed products that set the standard in the industry. We have revolutionised safety storage cabinets requiring two doors with over and underlapping door seals to close automatically and effectively.
Our innovative dual door sequential closing system features only one moving part that works independently. The doors are free to move 180 degrees to the outside panels without restriction to the sequential closing system. This 180 degree opening also lets the shelves conveniently slide in and out.
Here at S.E.P.M.A.R., all our safety cabinets:
- Are built to comply with the Australian Standards: 1940 (specifications on the inside of the door)
- Are Australian designed; a world’s first patented invention made for improved safety and ease of opening
- Have no sparking risk as all contact points are made from alloy
- Have dual door sequential closing mechanisms with only one moving part
- Have two 50mm diameter venting bungs on both sides of the cabinet, located on the top and bottom parts
- Have panels and doors that are all insulated with a 40mm double skin
- Have a 150mm watertight base sump to hold spillage
- Have key lock door handles with three point latch locking
- Have automated self-closing and self-locking mechanisms
A Safety Cabinet to Meet Your Needs
Whatever your needs, SEPMAR has a safety storage cabinet for you. We offer 6 different types of safety cabinets suitable for storing a variety of dangerous goods:
- Organic Peroxide
All of our safety storage cabinets come in four sizes: 30, 100, 160 and 250 litres to fit a variety of workplaces no matter how much space is available.
The Best Choice For Storage Cabinets
S.E.P.M.A.R. safety cabinets feature an innovative, patented closing system with only one moving part, meaning greater reliability and lesser need for maintenance. Our cabinets are designed to be easy to move whether empty or full.
All our safety cabinets come with 4 underside levelling feet to adjust the cabinet to be level even on uneven floors, anti-static wire, and a 3 point door latch and handle lock for secure closure. At S.E.P.M.A.R., we are committed to our customers and work closely with you to make sure your needs are met. We offer free delivery of our safety storage cabinets to most major Australian cities.
Our free brochure for our safety cabinets is available for download here. Please get in touch with us to purchase our safety cabinets or if you have any questions about any of our other safety equipment or services.