► WARDEN TRAINING – Non Accredited
Personnel designated as wardens in any workplace.
· Identify the duties and responsibilities of an Emergency and Chief Warden
· Describe the evacuation and evacuee response.
· Describe the action to be taken on hearing the building alarm.
· Identify the fire fighting equipment.
· Confidence in dealing with workplace emergency/hazards
· Understand and execute in-house emergency procedures and requirements
· Ensure the safe and orderly evacuation of occupants of a building in an emergency
· Emergency Plan Principles.
· Emergency Control Organisation (ECO) Structure.
· Emergency Warning Signals and Communication system.
· Emergency/Hazards e.g. Bomb, Cyclone, Chemical, Fire.
· Fire response
· Induction training for new staff in evacuation.
· References: Occupational Safety and Health Regulations 2002 Part 3.10 Australian Standard 3745-2002
Duration: 3 hours
This course is principally designed for delivery at the clients’premises for maximum group size of 15 people.
To conduct theory presentation we require a boardroom/classroom/lunchroom with facility to darken room for computer projection. Alternative premises can be arranged.
Upon successful completion of the course, each participant will receive a Certificate of Attendance outlining the aims and outcomes.